12 novembro, 2002

Imaginem aquele sonzinho R&B, batida bem baladinha, calma... as vozes combinando perfeitamente... Como é duro fazer alongamento ouvindo Boyz II Men:

"Never, never let a broken heart
Take a chance for love away
Never, no never"

"But I’m doin’ just fine
Getting along very well
Without you in my life"

"Although we've come
To the end of the road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural
You belong to me
I belong to you"

"We belong together
And you know that I am right
Why do you play with my heart
Why do you play with my mind"

"Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you’re the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin’ you is like food to my soul "

"I’ll rub your back, wash your hair
I’ll do anything, I don’t care
I’ll cook your food, buy your clothes
To the limit I will go
I will go"

E ainda com direito a coreografia personalizada do professor gay, dublando (com muita emoção) as músicas enquanto eu abro o maior "espacate" da minha vida.

E não sai da cabeça até agora!

Nenhum comentário: