01 abril, 2004

Well I... just feel like writing in english, excuse me

I spent that whole night watching the first season of Sex and the City. Something that people watched in an year, I did it in just one night. It's funny. So now all I can think about is single/married life, enjoying the big city, going to bars with friends, dating a very good looking gentleman that I love, and loves me back.

It's funny how this sitcom started. The first episode is soo different than the last ones. And the last ones are much better!

After four hours of stories about four single, histerical women, just like me (but older, heehh) I realized how happy I am with my new apartment, my great boyfriend, my great friends and my great temporary job. I'm living a blast! (can I say this?)

This is me. Happy.

Now, back to work...

Nenhum comentário: