30 setembro, 2008

Could that happen to anyone other than me...


















Come and relax now
Put your troubles down
No need to bear the weight of your worries
You let them all fall away

I find sometimes it's easy to be myself
Sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else

When I was young, I didn't think about it
Now I just can't get it off my mind

I eat too much
I drink too much
I want too much
Too much


Knock knock on the door
Who's it for, nobody in here
(Look in the mirror my friend)

You cannot quit me so quickly
Is no hope in you for me
No corner you could squeeze me
But I got all the time for you, love



Minha homenagem ao show de Dave Matthews neste domingo. Mais uma vez, uma delícia...

Um comentário:

O Menino que Voa disse...

poooooooooooootz. nem sabia que ele tinah vindo. eu ACHO que o Vi curte!